Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Monday, March 8, 2010

hair = work

I'm starting to understand why all of my childhood pictures show my hair cut short like a boy. It's hard! I can't keep her still long enough to fix it and in no time at all it's completely messed up!

But in the few short moments it's "fixed", it's sooo cute! Maybe it's worth it. MK thought the bow made it all "pity". Don't worry... I'm not cutting it. I've seen enough bad shots of me, to want better for my child. :)
Any advice?

2 comments:

albert & codie said...

Yes, don't cut it! It is so cute ... and it will only go uphill from here. Haha. We CANNOT duplicate what our mothers did to us!!

She is looking more and more like a little girl with every blog post ... growing up so fast!

Jason & Kizzy said...

love the pigtails and bows! you should put her in pigtails every day! my kid hair problems can't be fixed with bows or bands, unfortunately...