Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Thursday, February 25, 2010

refined table manners?

MK's doctor referred her to Sooner Start to get some help with her walking--or lack there of. So the lady comes last week for the first "interview". During this time she asks many, many questions about Mary Katherine and her development. Somewhere in the line of questions she addressed using silverware.

Social Worker: "Does Mary Katherine use a spoon and fork well?"

Me: "Oh yes, she has wonderful table manners."

Just kidding...I didn't lie to her. I told her that we were still working on that skill.



3 comments:

albert & codie said...

Oh my gosh ... dying laughing right now.

The Shupe's said...

Just the laugh I needed today! Even with a little (haha) food on her face, MK is still so cute!!

The Varner Family said...

I remember when the Sooner Start people came to our house. I remember thinking....I was just worried about Brody's talking and now I realize he is behind in SO many areas. Oops! I don't think he used silverware until he was two! MK is so cute. Glad she is enjoying her food!