Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Monday, February 8, 2010

Needed Organization

MK's toys and books were in dire need of some organization. The mess crept up on me as she began getting more and more toys. Before I knew it, we had lined the entire living room corner's floor with toppling piles of books and toys. Here's the solution I've come up with now. The total project cost me around $100. The closet under the stairs was also reorganized to hold some of her larger toys. There's a few other ideas (wants) gathering in my mind, but haven't quite materialized. It seems that every change costs money.
Organization (or at least a sense of organization) sure feels good to this momma!

3 comments:

Matt and Jenn said...

Looks awesome! I love the pics of MK above the shelves, too. :-)

Jason & Kizzy said...

looks good. can you come organize my toys and house?

albert & codie said...

Love it! Looks like an episode on HGTV.