Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Sunday, March 28, 2010

19 months ago...

our lives were changed with the birth of this girl!


Things about Mary Katherine that make me smile today:
1. Anytime I have the camera out pointed her way she stops and says "cheese". CUTE!
2. LOVE her little pigtails and ponytails and that she thinks they're pretty!
3. All I have to say is the word chocolate or cookie, and she is all over it.
4. Her vocabulary is growing everyday and it's so fun to hear her repeat words or sayings that I must say quite often. i.e. "there you go"
5. Naming people in pictures is always fun.
6. She loves to sing songs with me! Her favorites are E-I-E-I-O, Twinkle Little Star, Head Shoulders...
7. We have some goats on main street (yes I did say main street) that we go see often. MK makes a great goat noise just like her momma. It's so good they come to us. Just call us the goat whisperers.
8. We painted her toenails the other day. Her initial reaction was to lick her toes, but in the end she decided it was pretty fun!
9. She loves pointing out circles, counting to three (one, do, wheeee), and the color orange (for OSU of course).
10. She melts my heart when I'm holding her and she looks up at me and gives me a big smile!
11. And of course, I love her kisses in any form--open mouth, closed, or blown.



3 comments:

albert & codie said...

What a fun age! And the girly things are great - ponytails, painting toenails, etc. Love it.

Kyndal said...

That 3rd pic is RIDICULOUSLY cute. And I am in LOVE with her pigtails!

The Varner Family said...

Precious! Sounds like you two are having a good time!