Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Friday, December 4, 2009

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvxxx

If you're wondering about the title of the post, you'll have to ask MK. She insisted on typing it. I think it means something along the lines of it's time for you to get off the computer and play with me. I haven't updated much on her blog lately, so here's a quick update on MK. We still aren't walking, but I think we are getting closer. She's climbing up on boxes, tables, and my lap. Climbing up the stairs is also a lot of fun. She's also exploring ways to get attention. These including flailing of arms and legs on floor in a fit of frustration, grunting, throwing down any objects I give her, and of course screaming. You can see some of this personality in the pictures. She's learned several words--many of them probably only identifiable by me. Despite some of descriptions being on the negative side, she really is alot of fun right now!

This was a pose in the middle of straining to get up the couch to get her hands on the camera.
She's getting closer to her goal, but does stop for a quick grin.
Not sure what she's thinking on this one.
Okay...no more poses...I really want up where you are.
What if I add a little fake whine to my efforts?





1 comment:

The Shupe's said...

MK is so cute! She and Rylie seem to be a lot alike. We too are rocking a mullet right now, we are not interested in walking(or so it seems)and finding our voice. This is a really fun stage! I love it! Hope you guys have a great Christmas. By the way, your pictures are awesome. Are you just teaching yourself? You have a real talent!