Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Picture of Love

I always call on Grandma when it comes to taking MK's pictures. She's the best about getting smiles. I wanted to get some Christmas pictures of MK this afternoon and look what I got---a treasure! I love so much about this photograph! I love the way MK is looking up at Grandma. I love Grandma's hands in the picture. Not only do I love how it shows her reaching out to MK, but I love how it shows her hands. My mom always jokes about how she was told by a co-worker that she had beautiful hands. They aren't "magazine" hands, but hands of character and hard work. Her hands to me are a picture of love and sacrifice. And in summary, that's what I feel this picture is...LOVE

If you want to see the rest of MK's Christmas pictures I've posted them on my photography site. www.catphotography.zenfolio.com

2 comments:

Jason & Kizzy said...

i love it, char! such true words about mom and her hands!
kizzy

The Shupe's said...

I teared up reading this! I love this picture! Congrats on baby Teal...I'd love to hear some details! Do you get sick? How is it with the 2nd? Will you find out the sex?