Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Friday, August 21, 2009

Some time with the cousins

Grandma Jules, MK, and I just got back from visiting my sister and her family in Tulsa. My mom and Kiz worked on nursery bedding while I played with the kids. For some reason they thought I might be better on kid patrol...hmmm...some people just don't value my speed work!

MK, Ev, and Grandma playing
Grandma is announcing with her microphone (the bat), Wyatt's holding the finish line, and Ev is racing his bike toward the finish line. Talk about excitment!
Mary Katherine spectating the bike race
Does anyone else see the common trend of MK taking Wyatt's snacks?
And here we have Ev tickling MK. Mary Katherine loves her cousin Ev! And he does such a good job of "babysitting" her.






No comments: