Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Saturday, August 8, 2009

Future Scholar?

In the past two weeks, Mary Katherine has really started to enjoy books. Previously, as you saw in earlier posts, books were mainly seen as wonderful chew toys. Now, I can read to her for several minutes. She will listen, point at things on the book (imitating me), and often look back at me to see my facial expression. Other times she'll look through the books by herself. I'm such a proud mommy! One of my biggest fears as a mom is that she will have learning difficulties. So something like this (although I know may not mean anything) makes me happy.
Here she is trying to lift up the flap.


I think her Aunt Ginger got her this book for Christmas and she really has enjoyed it!
All that reading has pooped me out. I think I'll just read this one laying down (and the book upside down).






No comments: