Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kappa Delta Reunited

MK and I just returned home from a big trip to the "city"---well actually Norman, but to me it's all the same. My college friend Amy planned a get together at her house. She has a great backyard with a pool and the perfect place for all the kids. Strange that many of my college friends have children now, but it's fun to see them in the role of mother. They are all so good at it. We had great food, fun, and fellowship. Mary Katherine seemed to enjoy herself as well! I can't wait until we get to do it again.


Yummy! These nachos are great, mom!
The hostess of the party, Amy.

Amy's nieces were such great baby-sitters.



Cade enjoyed Ilena's cake balls! Yum.


I didn't get one good picture of MK. I took most of my pictures while she took her long 20 minute nap! She did love the pool!


Christi, Ilena, and the kids enjoying the food!

Love this picture! She did have a top on earlier...I think she got bit or something.




Oh mom...stop being so modest. Curves are volumptuous! :)



It's always so fun to watch the babies interacting with eachother.





Expressive Cari and her beautiful daughter! Glad she was able to keep her bow in for the swim.


Brody really was excited about swimming in the pool, but did take some time out for chips and queso.


Love this picture of sweet Kristy!


Did I tell you that I liked the nachos, mom?


Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby!


I also got to stay with my good friend Jennifer the night before. I hadn't seen her for over a year and I wanted her to meet Mary Katherine. She cooked a delicious meal, including strawberry shortcake for dessert. I didn't get any pictures with her, but was very glad to finally get to catch up and spend time with her!
And to top off the wonderful trip, I got to go to Target (not just once--twice), eat at Chick-fil-a (yes I did have the diet lemonade and polynesian sauce), and Cheddar's (with the honey butter crossaint).







2 comments:

The Varner Family said...

It was great to see you Charity. Thanks for putting only the appropriate pictures on here! I wish you were close so we could do it on a more regular basis. Now me and my kids just need to make a trip to the country to see you!

Kyndal said...

Oh my, looks like you guys had so much fun! I so wish I could have been there, too. Kaiser would have loved meeting all of the other kiddos! (And I would have loved to hug all of their mommies!)