Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's a slow fade...

It's a slow fade folks, but it appears I'm turning Tiger!

My kids sing the fight song, they wear the clothes,

We bought a family sports pass!

I'm afraid there's no turning back.

From a Bison to a Tiger,

It's a tough change, but I'll do it for my kids. ;)


They love eachother!

They REALLY do.

(The times before now that I said this, it may have been a little bit wishful thinking.)Felix' class lead Friday assembly for the grade school on Homecoming week! He was in charge of telling the joke. I'm not sure that anyone understood, but we all gave him the courtesy laugh!
He did a great job with "5 Little Monkeys Jumping in the Bed".

He was excited enough to rehearse it for me a few times that morning before going.

He looks like the happiest kid there, if you ask me.

No comments: