Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Friday, February 18, 2011

One Smart Cookie

The battle is not new! You know, the battle of getting your child to eat the healthy foods. It doesn't take too long after I've served Mary Katherine's meal that she starts to request other things. Those things typically known as desserts. So, I've found myself saying "if you eat "this", you can have "that" afterwards". Not too long after this, I start seeing rather small bites of extra food mixed in with my plate. I guess it didn't take her too long to figure out mom doesn't have a problem cleaning her plate. Hmmm...

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Clancy does the same thing! Sometimes he will eat all healthy foods, but more times than not he just wants sweet things...I think they are born to like sweets! of course, 2 year olds are pretty demanding so that could have a lot to do with it! :-)