Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Monday, February 28, 2011

Best. Gift. Imaginable.

Tomorrow is March 1st! What happened to February? I'm just now getting used to writing the date as 2011. In a little over two months I turn the big 30! It will take a while to get used to that! I've mentioned a few times in passing to Roger that it's a pretty big deal and maybe he should make it that way. I know what I want. I want to take a trip with him somewhere far away...

More specifically here!

What an incredible way to spend my birthday! I'm praying, I'm praying hard!! No, we don't have referrals, but there's some things happening. And as He always seems to work, in ways not my own! I can't share now, but you bet I will!

Pray with us!

1 comment:

Recovering Perfectionist said...

sounds like things are looking up, and i will definitely continue in the prayer department! how exciting it will be to watch His provisions fall into place. and what an awesome 30th birthday gift it would be! love to you all!