Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Saturday, January 8, 2011

He sets the lonely in families...

Psalm 68:5-6
Father of the fatherless and protector of the widows is God in his holy habitation. God sets the lonely in families, he leads out the prisoners with singing, but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.
As I've been discouraged and frustrated with the waiting, I've tried to focus on two truths from these passages this week.
  • Verse 5 tells me that God's love for the orphans (including my children) is far greater than my own.
  • Verse 6 is a hard one for my natural tendencies. It says that it is HE that sets the lonely in families. It's his business not mine. He is the redeemer and I am not. In His perfect timing, he will set the lonely in families. I will trust in these truths as I struggle in the waiting.

1 comment:

The Shupe's said...

Friend- I have been there. When we were struggling/waiting to get pregnant with Rylie. Through all of that I truely learned God's timing is perfect.I bear testimony today to the Goodness of God's timing. I will be faithfully praying for you. How lucky the child(ren) God has picked out for your family! They are going to be so loved!