Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dragging my feet...

I've been draggin' my feet, but this week I WILL start two things...

1)vaccinations-for obvious reasons, no one looks forward to vaccinations. Ouch, these are going to hurt not only physically, but the pocketbook as well!

2)reading recommended books. Initially, we had several required readings and articles, but there's several books that I need to read as well. It's not that I don't enjoy learning or that I don't see the necessity of this. I want to be prepared as much as I can. It's just the fear of what some of these books will contain. Scary! You've heard the adage...what you don't know, doesn't hurt you.


So here's to a week of sore arms, tired eyes, and heavy hearts... but it's all for a purpose for which I could NOT be more overjoyed! Bring it on, if it gets me closer to them!

No comments: