Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Monday, April 12, 2010

Here doggie,doggie,...

I can't get this as large as I was hoping, so if you click on the picture a time or two, it will enlarge to readable.



As plainly seen, MK loves dogs!! And Roger very much enjoys the fact that she's taken a liking to Montana!
*** juding = judging and "took" should be "taken"
I didn't save these in photoshop, so it would take me having to start over to correct. I'm too tired (or maybe lazy) for that right now. As you can see, I obviously use wrong grammar when I speak at times, but I do know the correct usages.



3 comments:

Matt and Jenn said...

Very sweet!

albert & codie said...

Ah, what a great storyline! Looks like Montana is great with MK.

Brian and Holly Stone said...

I have two dogs to give MK! I'll bring them to you when I drive to Oklahoma next month.