Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Friday, April 23, 2010

Absence in Posting

I haven't been a good poster lately, and I truely am missing it. It makes me sad, because I know I haven't been taking as many pics of MK lately. Pictures are definitely on my "to do" list as well as recording some of the precious new things that she is doing!

I'll leave you with one last thought...
How do you like MK's new hair do?

2 comments:

The Varner Family said...

Wow...where can I get some body in my hair like that? I have a feeling that second photo will be in a wedding slideshow one day!

albert & codie said...

Oh my gosh ... I am laughing outloud. Those are keepers, for sure. I can hear her twenty years from now, "Mommm!! I cannot believe you did that to me!" Haha. But, at least you haven't given her a permed mullet like our moms gave us! Love it!