Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tennessee Tractor Ride

This is the third year that Roger's family has had a tractor ride over the 4th of July weekend. For those of you, like myself, that don't quite know what I'm referring to...
Here we've got the line of tractors. This was near the half way point --around mile 14.
The tractors ranged from very old to quite new, some pretty, some not so pretty.... As you can tell from my descriptions, I know a lot about tractors.

Mary Katherine and I did not participate in the riding of the tractors, but we stationed ourselves at different points, watching them pass by and taking pictures. Thank goodness Roger's sister was with me or else we would have been lost the entire day!


This is one of MK's great-grandmas. I think this picture is precious!


MK did get to get into a tractor the day before the tractor ride.




No comments: