Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Saturday, July 18, 2009

Shepherd Reunion

When my mom was younger, she would go to Red River with all of her cousins, aunts, and uncles. My Aunt Ginger decided to plan a reunion this year for all that could go. Luckily, it just so happened that MK and my schedules were clear. Kizzy and her boys got to come up as well. The 6 of us (including 3 car seats) loaded into the suburban on Monday and stayed until Friday. I think there were a total of 24 that stayed in our lodge, but we had others staying in the same complex. A big thank you to my mom for taking us and to Ginger for planning the trip. It was so nice to get a break from the 100+ heat and to spend time with family.

The place of congregation

The means of travel--we always were sure to carry drinks and snacks!

One of my favorite pics of the trip. Is this not the picture of tranquility?


Evening Stroll

1 comment:

albert & codie said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Char, you are quite the photographer ... beautiful pics.