Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Wednesday, March 18, 2009

On the move...


This afternoon Mary Katherine decided she didn't need her last nap. I cracked up to what I found when I went to get her! You can somewhat see the wedge that she started out in. To begin with, she was also swaddled! Usually when I go to get her after her nap, she is still in the wedge and wrapped up. You can imagine my surprise when I found her laying the opposite direction with the blanket in disarray. Normally I would have been frustrated that she didn't nap, but I couldn't help but laugh because she was so tickled and looked so darn cute!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bridget said...

How cute! Clancy moves all over the bed now. He is always the opposite direction in the bed every morning. I can't believe that she still lets you swaddle her. Clancy got tired of that at 2months old! She is precious!!