Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Flying High..(in more ways than one)!

Mary Katherine did really well on her first airplane adventure. We received several comments on how she was a great baby! There were no direct flights, so we had to take a total of four flights. I was so glad when that last plane landed. It's hard work entertaining a 6 month old with not alot of space. She did her happy shriek for the last 30 minutes of our last flight. She was feeling pretty happy. I'm not sure if this was because she had started to get overly tired and silly or if it was due to her first taste (or should I say tastes) of apple juice that I gave her to keep her distracted. I'm certain everyone on the plane thought the shreiking was as cute as I did!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: