Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Monday, December 15, 2008

Cousins and New Hair

Last week my mom took care of my sister's kids--Everett and Wyatt. Mary Katherine and I went and played with (or watched) them about everyday. I really needed to get out and I enjoyed spending time with my nephews that I don't get to see so often. Wyatt is 10 months and crawling everywhere. Everett is almost 3 and loves his Grandma. Everett kept me laughing with his stories and words. We had alot of fun!

This picture was taken at Tulsa when MK had her 3 month pictures taken. We never could get a picture of all three looking at the camera or hardly in one spot. Everett is on the left, MK in the middle and Wyatt (the only one looking) on the right.
The past few weeks I've noticed a lot of new hair growth. MK has a great spike as you can see in the picture below. I think she is going to have great volume when it grows out. It seems to be fairly light--somewhat blonde. Her eyes are still pretty much the same dark blue as they were when she was born. Somedays it seems like maybe they are getting a brown tint to them.





3 comments:

The Varner Family said...

I love the picture of all of the kids and I LOVED the Christmas card. Please tell me you didn't make them or I am going to be extremely jealous of your creativity!

albert & codie said...

The pictures of MK and her cousins turned out so cute ... you guys have a lot of good times to look forward to. She'll have to learn how to stick up for herself with all those boys!

PS - cute new blog background, too!

Hope you guys have a very blessed Christmas...

chandra said...

WE can't wait to see you all on Christmas. I would love to hold little MK.

Merry Christmas!
Chandra