Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas with the Cousins

I somehow managed to not take any pictures of MK's first Christmas, so I am going to have to steal from my sister and a few I took with my mom's camera. I got these from my sister's blog. Mary Katherine faired quite well this Christmas although she doesn't realize it at this point. She did have a cold for most of it which made her bit groggy. It looks like Everett has her in a choke hold in the picture below but really he was being a loving cousin trying to hold her up. Maybe next year she can have a matching OSU cheerleading outfit.

1 comment:

albert & codie said...

It does look like a choke-hold! Too funny! Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas ... hope you have a very blessed New Year!