Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A full week of cousins...

As mentioned in the past post, both of my sisters, and their children were visiting this past week. We did alot of playing, alot of reading, and (as always) alot of good eating!


This HOT summer has consisted of water and mud time for the kids.
I believe this was pudding with garnishes...anyone hungry?
We have run and jumped in the pool too many times to count.

MK tries to keep up! It's been good excercise for her. Bless her heart!

Lately, they've been into acting out Cinderella and cleaning/scrubbing everything.





Occassionally, we forced some hugs.



Hauling dirt was fun for the boys.














I was also able to take some family pictures for my sister. You can view some of my favorites on the photography blog. I think her children really became attached to me by the end of the week and I'm certain I'm the favorite of the bunch! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a great time!Love the pictures of Holly's family. You are so talented.