Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Transitions

It is so good to be in our home, to be back with Mary Katherine, and have large fountain drinks with ice! Okay so maybe the last one wasn't quite as important, but still it's the little things that sometimes you take for granted! Mary Katherine was so sweet the morning after we got home, showering us with hugs and kisses. I've caught her a few times rubbing Felix' head and kissing his forehead. The newness of having a brother has begun to wear off and I've had to referee several arguments, but I guess that comes anytime that you go from the only child to two children. The days' agendas are fairly simple as we continue to learn more about Felix, teach him life with a family, and try to keep cool. The day after we returned, we were welcomed with 115 degree temperature. Felix' response to that was "The sun is getting me!". Ouch. Welcome to Oklahoma summers!

2 comments:

Recovering Perfectionist said...

I'm sooo excited to see these new posts! =) Seriously, those kiddos are beautiful... and to see them loving on eachother is amazing. As for the 115 temps, not-so-amazing. If you need a break, you can head to Clinton. We might spare you a few degrees. ;-) Can't wait to see you all!

Bridget said...

So excited to see a new post! I know many adjustments are being made...you all are in my prayers. We will have to try to come see you before school begins in the fall!