Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Wednesday, September 16, 2009

She's got legs...(but she doesn't know how to use them)

We just got back from our 12 month check-up and the doctor said she's doing well (except of course he said she's behind some physically--not pulling up/walking around furniture) Up until then, I was still somewhat elated that she's crawling. He wasn't impressed. Overall, a good visit with a not so great ending--4 immunization shots with 3 still needed. I had him check out her cough, and he says it's allergies. NW Oklahoma is a great place to live with allergies. Looks like we'll get to live with these for a while.

According to the charts, here's where she's at...
Height: 32 inches 97+% ---I always have thought she looks long.
Weight: 22 lbs. 3 oz. 75%
Head: ?? inches 90%--big head, like me

At what age do you stop telling everyone your daughters weight and how she compares with other girls her age???

On another note...MK hasn't napped over 30 minutes for over a week now but is now going on 2 hours. This happened one other time after shots. Is it wrong for a small part of me to enjoy vaccinations?

1 comment:

The Shupe's said...

Char,
MK is such a cutie! I am pretty sure Rylie will not be walking by her 1st. She is showing us no signs of that...oh well. I loved MK birthday cake! She is lucky to have a crafty momma like you. We have season tickets to the OSU games so we need to meet up!
Jodie