Welcome!

We are Roger, Charity, Felix, and MK! Welcome to our family blog!

To follow my photography blog, click here!





Friday, April 3, 2009

And the WINNER is...

I've been snapping pictures left and right with the new camera--trying to do some of the operations manually. Wow...confusing stuff! And I can't even think about trying to make her smile while getting the pic. Of the 198 pictures that I have on my memory card the pictures below were my favorite.
BUT my most favorite is...drumroll... MK eating Little Golden Book. Don't you think the color and clarity is pretty good for a amateur like me??
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Varner Family said...

Your camera is awesome. What kind is it? I have been doing research on them.

MK has such darling little friends!

And...Meg sleeps longer than Brody too! Don't you want to have your second??

Charity said...

It's not the camera, Ilena, it's the photographer!

We got a Nikon D80.